Soaring high above the shore of Lake Ontario, The Palace Pier, nestled on nine acres of magnificently landscaped grounds is indeed a prestigious address, offering a sophisticated lifestyle.
Fifteen minutes west of downtown Toronto, suite 4603 offers panoramic lake and city skyline views. “Down on the boardwalk” one can enjoy great outdoor exercise facilities such as bicycle and walking paths along the lake and the beautiful Humber Bay Parks.
Several clubs are within walking distance including: The Boulevard Club, Mimico Cruising Club and the Etobicoke Yacht Club.
Personal security is enhanced by 24 hour Concierge, extensive closed circuit monitors, patrol security and in-suite intrusion alarm systems.
The Palace Pier offers a wide range of amenities:
- Outdoor tennis court with flood lighting
- Roof sun deck with glass enclosed indoor pool
- Roman baths
- Golf putting green
- Indoor golf driving practice range
- Squash courts
- Basketball court
- Aerobics & Weight rooms
- Billiard room
- Arts & Crafts room
- Meeting room
- Library & Card room
- Barbecues & Picnic tables
- The 47th Floor Club Lounge
- Restaurant which also offers delivery and in-suite catering
- Intimate Library Bar
- Shuttle bus service to Union Station
- Car valet service
- Full service spa located in the building
- Palace Pier Food Shoppe
- Dry cleaning service
- Seven handsome guest suites
For further information on this great property AND to find out how you can earn up to 30,000 Aeroplan miles, please contact:
Paul Magnus or Timothy Burke
Coldwell Banker Terrequity Realty